At OTB, music is definitely a huge part of our lives. Here’s a random selection of songs from my playlist.
1. Sky High (Benzi & Plain Pat remix) – Kanye West ft. Kid Cudi
2. Poster of a Girl – Metric
3. Do You Remember – Jack Johnson
4. Pursuit of Happiness – Kid Kudi
5. When the Night Feels My Song – Bedouin Soundclash
6. Numb – Linkin Park
7. Paper Chaser – Big Sean ft Jay Kay
8. Pushin’ – Dumbfoundead
9. Blood on Our Hands – DFA1979
10. Starin’ Through My Rearview – 2pac
As you can see, I have real broad taste when it comes to music, which mostly came from growing up with many different kind of friends. If I had to pick a guy that influenced me the most when it comes to music, it would have to be my homie, Chris “Beer Drinking Heavyweight Champion of the World” Davis.
This fine sketchy looking gentleman/hobo here has introduced me to so many different genre of music, ranging from punk to rap to canadian indie to party rock. Going to shows with this guy was one of my favorite things to do back in the day and I really wish I had more time nowadays to relive those moments.